– If this is your first time, please come 15 minutes early.
– If this is not your first time, then you know we start on time.
– If you’re too late: Come back next time.
– Let us know if you have any pre-existing injuries and/or concerns.
– We don’t take responsibility for any injuries during class.
– The Gobinde Yoga Studio provides yoga mats and props.
– Changing rooms and rest rooms are available.
– There is no dress code, however – we recommend:
– Wear something comfortable that you can move in.
– Consider that practicing yoga can make you sweat.
– No heavy food two hours before class (in your own interest).
– Cell phones must be turned off.
Walk outside and stand there for one minute, in silence. Look up at to the sky, and contemplate on your one and only, wild and precious life.